Learn about egg donor requirements to see if becoming a donor is right for you
Fertility Specialists of Texas is a renowned fertility clinic that offers an in-house egg donor program. We look for generous young women who want to donate their eggs to help our patients experience the joy of parenthood. Our patients include gay couples, single men and couples facing female infertility. None of them can conceive without help from women who have met our egg donor requirements.
You may become a donor if you meet our egg donor requirements
If you’d like to become an egg donor, we’d love to hear from you. Our Dallas-Fort Worth egg donation specialists recommend you start your journey by seeing if you meet our basic qualifications.
- Between the ages of 20 and 29
- Body mass index (BMI) of 30 or less
- Knowledge of biological family medical history
- No chronic conditions and family history of genetic illnesses
- No history of substance abuse
- No smoking or vaping
- Regular menstrual cycles when not taking hormonal birth control (pills, Depo-Provera)
- At least six months since the last Depo-Provera injection
- Live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to attend appointments
We have these egg donor requirements to make sure that egg donation is safe for you and your eggs can help hopeful parents have healthy babies.
The next step is reaching out to our Dallas-Fort Worth egg donation specialists
If you meet our basic egg donor requirements, you may take the next step on the journey to becoming an egg donor. To move forward, complete our 20-question prescreening form.
Once you submit your form, you can expect to hear from someone on our team within three to five business days.
If you want to become an egg donor and still have questions, our Dallas-Fort Worth egg donation specialists are here to help. Contact us to get the answers you need to feel confident about becoming a donor in our program.