Welcome to our Dallas-Fort Worth fertility clinic
At Fertility Specialists of Texas, we combine the most effective treatments with our clinical experience. Our Dallas fertility center uses a personalized approach to support your unique needs. From diagnosis through fertility treatment, our patients benefit from our compassionate care. Successful treatment means having a healthy baby. At our Dallas-Fort Worth fertility clinic, we are here to help you reach this goal. Not only that, we believe that fertility treatment should be available to everyone. As a result, we offer many affordable options.
Our basic fertility treatments
Our Dallas Fort-Worth fertility clinic offers many basic fertility treatments to make parenthood possible. These options range from fertility medications to treatment for male infertility.
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) evaluation and treatment
- Endometriosis evaluation and treatment
- Male factor infertility evaluation and treatment
- Unexplained infertility evaluation and treatment
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) (on-site)
- Semen analysis (on-site)
Through each step of the diagnosis and treatment process, you’ll have our experienced team by your side. Our Dallas fertility center will answer your questions, guide you through treatment and celebrate your successes.
Advanced options at our Dallas-Fort Worth fertility clinic
Sometimes, patients need more than the basics to conceive. When this happens, our Dallas fertility center can turn to the wealth of advanced treatments. Whether you need help conceiving with IVF, or want to freeze your eggs, we have an option for you.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss evaluation and treatment
- Fertility preservation using egg freezing
If you’re ready to explore your treatment options, our Dallas fertility center is here to help. Contact our Dallas-Fort Worth fertility clinic to schedule a consultation. We’ll help you take the first steps to welcome a healthy baby into your loving family.