Growing D Magazine families for more than 15 years
Fertility Specialists of Texas has been proudly supporting the readers of D Magazine since 2005, when Jerald Goldstein MD, medical director and founder, first opened the doors to our Dallas office.
Through our ongoing partnership, our award-winning team of reproductive experts has been able to connect with more Dallas-area individuals and couples on a greater level, providing them with education and information about their unique family-building options.
To date, nearly 3,000 babies have been born via IVF with thousands more conceived using other fertility treatments. If you’re ready to start or expand your family, our team is ready to guide you every step of the way. Contact us today using the form on this page.
Our team provides the support and guidance you need — and want — as you pursue your path to parenthood.
We’ll provide you with a proactive treatment plan customized to your unique situation.
We believe the only true measure of success is the birth of a healthy baby, and we’re committed to helping you achieve this goal.
Experts in Fertility
Jerald Goldstein MD, Rebecca Chilvers MD and Satin Patel MD have been recognized as “Best Doctors” as seen in D Magazine.
Growing your family with D Magazine “Best Doctors”
Innovative. Inspired. Inclusive. Fertility Specialists of Texas is committed to growing all families through cutting-edge treatment options delivered with passion and purpose.
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI), or artificial insemination
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) evaluation and treatment
- Endometriosis evaluation and treatment
- Male factor infertility evaluation and treatment
- Unexplained infertility evaluation and treatment
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) (on-site)
- Semen analysis (on-site)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT-A, PGT-M)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss evaluation and treatment
- Egg freezing
- Tubal reversal
- IVF with donor eggs
- Gestational surrogacy