Podcast: Dr. Daniel Skora Discusses Egg Freezing
Every year, 1000s of women are freezing their eggs, and numbers are only expected to rise.
Want to know more about defining motHERhood on your terms, in your time?
Dr. Daniel Skora discusses all things egg freezing with Heather Huhman on her weekly podcast, Beat Infertility, which is dedicated to real talk about infertility, empowerment, and hope for the future.
In the hour-long podcast, Dr. Skora fields the most frequently asked questions, including:
- How does the COVID-19 outbreak affect my ability to freeze my eggs?
- Can COVID-19 be passed on to frozen eggs?
- Why would someone consider egg freezing?
- If someone was going to freeze their eggs in order to delay motherhood, what is the best age to pursue treatment, and why?
- Who are the best candidates for egg freezing?
- What is the difference between egg freezing boutiques and traditional fertility centers? How can listeners make the best choice for them?
- What is your best advice to any woman considering egg freezing?
Listen. Learn. And, let us know how we can help.