We understand that many of our patients have questions and concerns regarding the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v Wade and the potential impact on their reproductive treatment plans. As a fertility clinic, we believe strongly in the ability of women and men to make decisions regarding their reproduction. This ruling is regarding termination of pregnancy and has no effect on our ability to assist our patients in becoming pregnant. Rest assured that there will be no immediate impact to our patients undergoing infertility treatments or the services we provide. It is also important to know that embryos in storage are safe, as state-specific trigger laws only apply to pregnant women. As always, we remain committed to providing the best patient care along the path to parenthood. For more information, please watch this video from Jerald Goldstein MD, Founder and Medical Director at Fertility Specialists of Texas.
- Genetic Counseling in Fertility: How it Can Help You Navigate Genetic Testing
- The Role of Genomics in Fertility Treatment: Exploring the Science and Benefits
- Navigating the IVF Journey: How to Talk to Your Loved Ones
- Processing Your Emotions and Grief After a Failed IVF
- Common Challenges to Overcome During IVF