We honor the armed forces with a military fertility discount
Fertility Specialists of Texas truly gives thanks and appreciation to the men and women who have sacrificed so much in their service to our nation. We offer a military fertility discount for U.S. active duty military, active reserve duty or retirees.
We are expanding fertility coverage for active duty members and their spouses. In appreciation for your service to our nation, you deserve the opportunity to build a family.
Information about the military fertility discount
The military fertility discount helps make fertility testing and treatment more affordable. Our Dallas-Fort Worth fertility center offers a 15% discount to patients who don’t have insurance coverage for fertility treatments.
The discount gives active duty military, active reserve duty and retirees a 15% discount off self-pay prices for services. This helps minimize patients’ out-of-pocket expenses for infertility treatment. Discounts do not apply if the fees are paid to an outside facility or covered by insurance.
Eligible Self-Pay Services
- An initial consultation with 1 of our reproductive endocrinologists, as well as pelvic ultrasound examinations and laboratory testing
- Prescreening day 3 lab work, hysterosalpingogram, saline sonogram and mock embryo transfer
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) cycles
- Follicle sonograms
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) physician fees
- Monitoring for artificial insemination (IUI) sperm preparation
- Physician fees associated with in vitro fertilization (IVF) including:
- Follicle sonograms and uterine measurements
- Oocyte retrieval
- Embryo transfer
- Frozen embryo transfer
- Embryo transfer physician fees
- Egg freezing
- Follicle sonograms
- Oocyte retrieval physician fees
- All outside services, including infectious disease testing, genetic testing, preimplantation genetic lab analysis and any other testing performed outside of the Fertility Specialists of Texas facilities
- HSG tests not performed at a Fertility Specialists of Texas facility
- Semen analysis
- All hospital charges
- Donor egg fees
- Embryo cryopreservation
- Egg cryopreservation
- Laser assisted hatching
- Urologist charges
- Shipping & supply
- Insurance co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance fees
We want to help our heroes in uniform
Fertility Specialists of Texas has strategically partnered with EMD Serono and supports two programs. Compassionate Care and Compassionate Corps that can help provide a substantial fertility medication discount for military families.
The Compassionate Care program makes fertility medication discounts available for all military families. In order to utilize this program, military families cannot have other insurance for fertility medications. Once the patient applies for the Compassionate Care Program, they receive an automatic discount of at least 25% off the self-pay price of EMD Serono medications. This discount could increase up to 75% depending on financial eligibility criteria.
Compassionate Corps is an extension of the EMD Serono’s Compassionate Care program and plugs the gap for retired veterans and their spouses who are dealing with infertility because of a service-related injury. Qualifying veterans and their spouses may receive free fertility medication through the program. This program covers fertility medications related to an IVF treatment for up to 2 treatments per year.
How to apply
Our authorization coordinators can help you manage the application process. You will be required to complete a few forms, and your physician will also need to supply some medical information. If you apply for the Compassionate Corps program, you will also be required to have a copy of the DD-214 form if applicable.
Interested in applying for a military discount? We’re here and ready to help! Please use the contact us form and we’ll follow-up with details.