Free IVF Seminars
What is infertility? What causes it? How can I overcome it? If you’re asking these questions, know that you’re not alone. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, infertility affects about 1 in 8 couples. For anyone struggling with conception or social infertility, Fertility Specialists of Texas offers free seminars, which includes a FREE AMH screening to provide a baseline for your fertility. Hosted in a casual, relaxed setting, our free seminars are an amazing way to kick-start your path to parenthood.
Each 60-minute event includes
- AMH screening for female attendees (who are not established FST patients)*
- A brief presentation by one of our expert fertility specialists (see schedule for details)
- A Q&A session
- The an opportunity to connect with other like-minded individuals
- Light snacks and beverages
As comfort and conversation are key, attendance is limited to a small group, which provides the perfect opportunity to engage with the physician and with others. To save your seat, please complete the form below or call 214-618-2044.
Dallas: 8230 Walnut Hill Lane, Bldg. 3, Suite 512, Dallas, TX 75231
- Infertility 101 | Tuesday, February 18, 2020 | 6-7 pm | presenter Dr. Daniel A. Skora
Frisco: 5757 Warren Pkwy., Bldg 2, Suite 300, Frisco, TX 75034
- Infertility 101 | Tuesday, February 25, 2020 | 6-7 pm | presenter Dr. Jerald S. Goldstein
Reserve Your Spot
- RSVP by clicking the button below or call (214) 618-2044.
- Be sure to specify your preferred seminar date.
*Please note: The AMH screening is a simple blood test that will be performed onsite as attendees arrive for each seminar; unless otherwise noted. You do not have to participate in the screening in order to attend the seminar.